Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where were you Aucklanders?

You missed a good lunch with our special guest Bronwyn on Tuesday 9. The 'faceless' people that I've had contact with all these days became 'real'. Katie, Misha, Dana... are we the only Aucklanders on the course? Bad luck people, you not only missed the food but 1:1 face to face feedback about the evaluation plan... It was quite useful Bronwyn. Thanks for your time.Lovey meeting you Katie and Misha. Good luck with your reports!
Cheers
Mareena

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mareena meeting you too! Thanks for being so understanding with Bronwyn's very valuable time.
    Katie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like time well spent, of course I would have if I could have, but I couldn't, so I didn't. :-)

    Our plan is ready for perusal, Kevin's getting dribs and drabs of data coming in, so we'll have at least something to utilize for the final push to completion.

    ReplyDelete